I have used this website before. Based on my experience with them, there are pluses and minuses, read all of it then decide yourself. Keep in mind when I say "SOME", I do not mean "ALL". There is a difference.
The good news and bad news about this site
First the good news....
1) You can write to many woman as possible per month, without a per letter fee. You are able to receive some quick responses.
2) It is inexpensive to use as a member.
Now the bad news...
1) Fiance.com poses a the middle man, or the search engine in searching for the type of lady you are looking for.
2) The ladies are already have marriage agencies they deal with helping them look for a gentlemen. It's the agencies that headhunt for prostive men to match them up with their ladies. A sort of win-win, as the agencies want men to
spend their money on their site.
3) Caveat emptor! Let the buyer beware! There are number of scammers posing as marriage agencies or independant ladies looking for unsuspecting men to come take their money with promises of meeting. Some "agencies" do not have real offices or a street... (Read the full review)