I suppose God made me one out of 10 on this RLM. It is not cheap, but I did chat with a few fakes and Girls just having Fun, until I found a good Christian lady and we have been married several years.
Just a few thoughts:
1. Stay within 15 years of your age. Like American women the younger ladies may not be serious about moving and ending up with an older man. Immigration will take a closer look.
2. Older Slavics (40+) will have a harder time with immigration and adjustment. Younger ones may have a boyfriend in the background pulling the strings.
3. Expect problems when your back in the US. Everyone from female coworkers the neighbor could try to stick their nose into your life. And the guys might be jealous. Also, some people in Slavic countries can show the same behavior.
4. Agency managers actively recruit ladies for their business. No success stories, no business. Of course, some get greedy, but judge it before you travel.
5. Have Fun. Be Respectful. Be yourself.
1. As for RLM. Agencies can be independent and can work with multiple websites. They are supposed to review the woman's background... (Read the full review)